Thread: Add squad and trade

Lightbulb Add squad and trade

Me and my friends want to add a thing in the game and its that you can make a squad with your club and if you could add trade to the game would be awsome hope you understand what i meant so please add this to the game it wouold be awsome

Trading is not good idea, but squad in your club is very good idea. Pls add this to the game! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Fifa Arnel View Post
    Me and my friends want to add a thing in the game and its that you can make a squad with your club and if you could add trade to the game would be awsome hope you understand what i meant so please add this to the game it wouold be awsome
    FutWatch is planning to implement a Squad Builder in the near future and maybe trading so the wait isn't going to be that long, the idea you havenfor the Squad Builder would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifa Arnel View Post

that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by fifa arnel View Post
    me and my friends want to add a thing in the game and its that you can make a squad with your club and if you could add trade to the game would be awsome hope you understand what i meant so please add this to the game it wouold be awsome
    it would be awsome plz add to game

Yes, a squad builder is in the near-term plans. Trading is something I'm looking into for the future, but it would have to be very carefully implemented so as to not ruin the balance of cards.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Yes, a squad builder is in the near-term plans. Trading is something I'm looking into for the future, but it would have to be very carefully implemented so as to not ruin the balance of cards.
    Thank you so much for answering futwatch