Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FW Birthday

Bronze
    Someone on twitter says he got is but he can't pass the ninth question. I think they made it to hard and that there is no one who won the points in time for TOTY. Maybe even no one completed it at all and they all think its ended but you can still play it.

Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    Fouth riddle?? any idea
    There was someone with the fifth, sixth and seventh answers so he knows but he doesn't respond anymore

Bronze
    What's your guys club name than I can friend you?

Bronze
    Also you can still open New Years packs if you want: https://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/....php?p=newyear

Does anyone know the answer to the fourth one?

Bronze
    I think that the guys who where at the eight stage from the ten stages who already gave us answers until the eight stage except for answer four not going to look at this post anymore or not going to the forum until they need something because they think you can't make the puzzle anymore

Quote Originally Posted by FelipeMellie View Post
    I think that the guys who where at the eight stage from the ten stages who already gave us answers until the eight stage except for answer four not going to look at this post anymore or not going to the forum until they need something because they think you can't make the puzzle anymore
    its 30/01

Bronze
    Yes! Thank you so much! Now I'm stuck on the one with Strakosha, Dzeko, Drahun and Mkhitaryan but I believe everyone is except for a few players but if anyone knows please let me know!