Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Transfer Market Wanted Players - Fut 20

  1. #11
    Anyone who has duplicate Messi Inform and or Ronaldo can you list them up i will pay up to 4200 coins.

  2. #12
    So here is list of 10+ players i need.

    Scream Kroos i will pay up to 385 coins
    Scream Insigne i will pay up to 675 coins
    Scream Gameiro i will pay up to 350 coins.
    Scream Payet i will pay up to 350 coins
    UCl Kante i will pay up to 750 coins.
    UCL LLoris i will pay up to 550 coins.
    UCL Dybala i will pay up to 550 coins.
    UCL Mane i will pay up to 850 coins:
    UCl Son i will pay up to 850 coins.
    UCL Allan i will pay up to 430 coins.

    Total Coins to be made : Around 5500 coins

    If you have them duplicate and do not mind listing them up and if you think the price is too low or too high we will negotiate the price. Thanks,
    Last edited by AgentHyPo; 12-04-2019 at 07:52 AM.

  3. #13
    If Someone has Duplicate Ones to Watch Hazard i will pay 625 coins.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentHyPo View Post
    So here is list of 10+ players i need.

    Scream Kroos i will pay up to 385 coins
    Scream Insigne i will pay up to 675 coins
    Scream Gameiro i will pay up to 350 coins.
    Scream Payet i will pay up to 350 coins
    UCl Kante i will pay up to 750 coins.
    UCL LLoris i will pay up to 550 coins.
    UCL Dybala i will pay up to 550 coins.
    UCL Mane i will pay up to 850 coins:
    UCl Son i will pay up to 850 coins.
    UCL Allan i will pay up to 430 coins.

    Total Coins to be made : Around 5500 coins

    If you have them duplicate and do not mind listing them up and if you think the price is too low or too high we will negotiate the price. Thanks,
    listed some of them

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by EtritH View Post
    listed some of them
    none appear on the market they have then been sold-

  6. #16
    Anybody need Goal Of the Month Sabitzer .

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentHyPo View Post
    none appear on the market they have then been sold-
    i waited like 12 hrs and noone bought them so i removed them

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by EtritH View Post
    i waited like 12 hrs and noone bought them so i removed them
    list them up for 3 days P.S i already have Scream Payet and UCl Allan.

  9. #19
    I need Rare Gold Oblak,Neymar,Mbappe,Salah

  10. #20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •