Thread: Fifa 20 guess who

Fifa 20 guess who

Is there an easier way to guess them? i only get 1 token :(

ikr the top players already have the best guess who players no clue how

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril107 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by djuu View Post
    ikr the top players already have the best guess who players no clue how
    Hi! I play in TheThreeAmigos club (we are first on the general leaderboard and Guess Who leaderboard). We play only Lightning Rounds (they are easiest way to get tokens fast). To become good you must just know a lot of players. You'll be better when you'll play more (more playing = better skills). If you are good at remembering you should learn many players quite fast. Opening packs also helps (you see many cards when you are doing it). And also next thing: I think it's better to look at card image, not the table, playing Lightning Rounds (but I know a lot of club badges and national flags, so it can be bad method for you). And 2nd question: we have a lot of GW players because we are playing GW a lot. I bet I've done about 70-80 Elite packs so far, and my friend has done even more probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Hi! I play in TheThreeAmigos club (we are first on the general leaderboard and Guess Who leaderboard). We play only Lightning Rounds (they are easiest way to get tokens fast). To become good you must just know a lot of players. You'll be better when you'll play more (more playing = better skills). If you are good at remembering you should learn many players quite fast. Opening packs also helps (you see many cards when you are doing it). And also next thing: I think it's better to look at card image, not the table, playing Lightning Rounds (but I know a lot of club badges and national flags, so it can be bad method for you). And 2nd question: we have a lot of GW players because we are playing GW a lot. I bet I've done about 70-80 Elite packs so far, and my friend has done even more probably.
    Thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiril107 View Post
    play lighting round. you get 6 tokens if you guess right

Okay a great tip for Guess Who .
    Play Lighting Round and this is how many points is recommended per pack (these points are high because of the players you will not guess on guess who lighting round mostly silver players)
    37 Points for Bronze Pack
    57 Points for Silver Pack
    97 Points for Gold Pack
    307 points for Elite Guess Who Pack.

These are my recommendations for points i recommend that if you are going for a Ballon dor player pick you mainly grind Bronze and Silver packs.

thank you so much.
    any tip for the high/low game? because for me is very difficult