Thread: New updates

New updates

One question, when will updates come back to the game how (sbc, new cards, new games, new fut drafts, new packs, new events (futwatchampions, match predictions) etc?
    We both need the game and the community, I would be grateful if you could read me, Greetings!

probably whenever fifa 20 comes out, not much point doing much with the rest of this fifa

you guys know who to complete for Exchange a hybrid Squad for Earn a FW TOTS Throwback Iniesta celebrating his inclusion in the FW 16 TOTS tried to many times but cant do it

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    you guys know who to complete for Exchange a hybrid Squad for Earn a FW TOTS Throwback Iniesta celebrating his inclusion in the FW 16 TOTS tried to many times but cant do it
    Try this: goalkeeper: Ter Stegen 94. Defenders from left: Gimenez 86 TOTW, David Lopez 82 TOTW, Hermoso 87 TOTS. Midfielders from left: Rafa 90 TOTS, Pizzi 83, Kante 89, Sanson 80, Thauvin 84, Attackers: Zaza 82 and Belotti 84 TOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Try this: goalkeeper: Ter Stegen 94. Defenders from left: Gimenez 86 TOTW, David Lopez 82 TOTW, Hermoso 87 TOTS. Midfielders from left: Rafa 90 TOTS, Pizzi 83, Kante 89, Sanson 80, Thauvin 84, Attackers: Zaza 82 and Belotti 84 TOTW
    the formation is 4-4-3 (4) some of thoses people dont fit

Quote Originally Posted by Byron View Post
    the formation is 4-4-3 (4) some of thoses people dont fit
    What? Hybrid SBC for FW TOTS Throwback Iniesta has 3-1-4-2 not 4-4-3 (4). Are you talking about other SBC? Can you give me a link?