Thread: Leaderboard question

Leaderboard question

why have i disappeared from the leaderboard? my club value would put me at third but im not even on the first page?

Better question is: How did you get 400 millions value in 1 day?! I asked you a few days ago, but no answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Better question is: How did you get 400 millions value in 1 day?! I asked you a few days ago, but no answer.
    i saved up to 1m fw coins by selling my duplicate pulls from 500 elite guess who packs, then used around 850k for the daily reward sbcs. managed to complete two or three sets too

update: im still not on the leaderboards even thouh i should be 4th. what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by algache View Post
    update: im still not on the leaderboards even thouh i should be 4th. what gives?
    You aren't on the leadeboard, cuz you got banned. If you think you weren't cheating, and you really want to be in the leaderboard just tell it to Ross. But he has more important things to do, so I'm not sure about that he'll have time to check you again and unban.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    You aren't on the leadeboard, cuz you got banned. If you think you weren't cheating, and you really want to be in the leaderboard just tell it to Ross. But he has more important things to do, so I'm not sure about that he'll have time to check you again and unban.
    how do you know i got banned? and for what reason?

If you aren't on the leaderboard, that means you got banned. It's only way, I think. I know other people were really surprised, after what you did (400 millions in 1 day) and reported you. But I don't know exact reason for which you got banned. Probably Ross, noticed that something is wrong with your club.