Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: A second icon moments question

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by KDB17 View Post
    Please raise a little the drop rate!!! I opened 1,000,000,000 100k packs and i got just Petit 91!! Please do something
    No, no you didn't open 1,000,000,000 100k packs.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofski View Post
    no, no you didn't open 1,000,000,000 100k packs.
    llllll

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    llllll
    oooooo

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by KDB17 View Post
    Please raise a little the drop rate!!! I opened 1,000,000,000 100k packs and i got just Petit 91!! Please do something

    Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    I mean you definitely didn't but ok
    Quote Originally Posted by pedrofski View Post
    No, no you didn't open 1,000,000,000 100k packs.
    You know what he means. And I partly agree with him. There should be bigger probability for icons (espacially 87+). Every sunday if I open Icon Shot Packs, I get average 1 icon per 600-1000 packs, so it is ~ 30 minutes of clicking. Furthermore ~ 90% of icons are 85-86 duplicates, so it is hard to get a new icon. For example last sunday (I open packs all day) I got 5 new icons, but all was prime momets. Yes, it was fantastic, but Ross reduced probability for 2nd batch of moments. And now you can't get a new icon so easy. Majority of normal icons aren't very expensive, so I don't think boosting (not very) probability for them, would be a bed idea. I hope you think about it and write this.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    You know what he means. And I partly agree with him. There should be bigger probability for icons (espacially 87+). Every sunday if I open Icon Shot Packs, I get average 1 icon per 600-1000 packs, so it is ~ 30 minutes of clicking. Furthermore ~ 90% of icons are 85-86 duplicates, so it is hard to get a new icon. For example last sunday (I open packs all day) I got 5 new icons, but all was prime momets. Yes, it was fantastic, but Ross reduced probability for 2nd batch of moments. And now you can't get a new icon so easy. Majority of normal icons aren't very expensive, so I don't think boosting (not very) probability for them, would be a bed idea. I hope you think about it and write this.
    Isn’t them being rare kind of the point

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    You know what he means. And I partly agree with him. There should be bigger probability for icons (espacially 87+). Every sunday if I open Icon Shot Packs, I get average 1 icon per 600-1000 packs, so it is ~ 30 minutes of clicking. Furthermore ~ 90% of icons are 85-86 duplicates, so it is hard to get a new icon. For example last sunday (I open packs all day) I got 5 new icons, but all was prime momets. Yes, it was fantastic, but Ross reduced probability for 2nd batch of moments. And now you can't get a new icon so easy. Majority of normal icons aren't very expensive, so I don't think boosting (not very) probability for them, would be a bed idea. I hope you think about it and write this.
    Icons are supposed to be rare... if everything was just easy to get then what's the fun in it?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    You know what he means. And I partly agree with him. There should be bigger probability for icons (espacially 87+). Every sunday if I open Icon Shot Packs, I get average 1 icon per 600-1000 packs, so it is ~ 30 minutes of clicking. Furthermore ~ 90% of icons are 85-86 duplicates, so it is hard to get a new icon. For example last sunday (I open packs all day) I got 5 new icons, but all was prime momets. Yes, it was fantastic, but Ross reduced probability for 2nd batch of moments. And now you can't get a new icon so easy. Majority of normal icons aren't very expensive, so I don't think boosting (not very) probability for them, would be a bed idea. I hope you think about it and write this.
    I mean I get an Icon every 200-300 packs from icon shots so you're just unlucky there. As for the 87+ cards being too rare, completely agree, Ross doesn't wanna change that though for some reason so we just have to live with it. The prime moments were way too common so reducing the odds was good, they're meant to be rare, they're the best icons in the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •