Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A second icon moments question

A second icon moments question

Has anyone else noticed that they only really seem to be packing the Prime Moments from the second release? I've got nine already but eight of them are from the second release, and the other one is Van Nistelrooy. Just didn't think I'd get two Maradonas before I got a Luis Hernandez

Thank you for pointing this out. I had accidentally made the second batch way too common. I've increased their rarity pretty significantly.

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Thank you for pointing this out. I had accidentally made the second batch way too common. I've increased their rarity pretty significantly.
    Does it mean that you reduced the probability for second batch, and instead, you increased probability for first batch (and thus probability for all prime moments has not changed)?
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 02-25-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Does it mean that you reduced the probability for second batch, and instead, you increased probability for first batch (and thus probability for all prime moments has not changed)?
    no he made the second batch as rare as the first one, that aren't actually that rare.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    no he made the second batch as rare as the first one, that aren't actually that rare.
    So that mean, probability for any prime moment card is smaller than earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    So that mean, probability for any prime moment card is smaller than earlier?
    it's the same it was last week when the first batch came out
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

i seem to have ruined it for all of us then

Now, I'm curious if I ever get next prime moment icon. That'll be hard.

Please raise a little the drop rate!!! I opened 1,000,000,000 100k packs and i got just Petit 91!! Please do something

Quote Originally Posted by KDB17 View Post
    Please raise a little the drop rate!!! I opened 1,000,000,000 100k packs and i got just Petit 91!! Please do something
    I mean you definitely didn't but ok