View Poll Results: Do you want this SBC?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 66.67%
  • No

1 33.33%

Thread: SBC Idea

SBC Idea

In this thread I want to ask if it will be SBC when you can exchange Ballon d'Or players winners (just as DRP players). This isn't only my idea, I see it for example on live stream chat. I see people who same as me want to exchange their duplicates of BDO winners. I think it was very good concept. It can be the same SBC with Happy Hour players. What do you think about my idea?
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 02-09-2019 at 01:44 PM.

if you exchange only one ballon d'or winner for another,it become too op because you can just do it again and again until you get the ballon d'or winner you want,if it's 2+ballon d'or,it's a good idea .

Quote Originally Posted by estebanF12 View Post
    if you exchange only one ballon d'or winner for another,it become too op because you can just do it again and again until you get the ballon d'or winner you want,if it's 2+ballon d'or,it's a good idea .
    Yes I agree. The best would be with two players - reward for Sbc: one players pick.

I added a ballon d'or upgrade SBC that works exactly the same as the daily reward player upgrade SBC

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    I added a ballon d'or upgrade SBC that works exactly the same as the daily reward player upgrade SBC
    Thank you!