Thread: Daily Reward Players

Question Daily Reward Players

Hey guys i have a quick question on how to get more daily reward players.

I just looked at Deen has a small pp's club and saw that he has 9 DRP Sets complete aswell as a lot of high rated PL Reward players which haven't been released for long.
    I have 7.150 Daily Packs opened and have only 1 Set complete, with no others even near completion.

So I was just wondering if he is really lucky or if there is a way to get more Reward Players which I am missing.

If you have a lots of FW coins, you may buy 3 cheapest Daily Reward players from catalogue and exchange they in Daily Reward Player Upgrade SBC. You may repeat this many times and do lots of SBCs. In this SBC usually you can get very good players. You may also do SBCs for Prime Player/ Premium gold Players packs (and other SBC packs), you can get Daily Reward in this packs, but probability is very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    If you have a lots of FW coins, you may buy 3 cheapest Daily Reward players from catalogue and exchange they in Daily Reward Player Upgrade SBC. You may repeat this many times and do lots of SBCs. In this SBC usually you can get very good players.
    Oh so that's what i haven't been thinking about lol. Thats clever. Thanks a lot man :)

Hi, owner of that club. Yeah, as Polak said, I just spam the SBC (we've done 188 so far) and we're also pretty lucky with them. Good luck if you decide to do some!

I have like 1 set reward as well & im like 64th on the leaderboard