Thread: Power Idea

Lightbulb Power Idea

Just a quick idea I had -

What if there was a button that you could click when you select a player in your club that converts 1 of those cards into its power equivalent and stores it?

It would work just like how the 'Send to Transfer List' button works - you click it and it sends 1 copy of your card to be converted into power and saved to your power slot.

I'm sure this would defeat the purpose of grinding for the high tier power players but it was just a thought.
    (It could also give you a certain amount of power in relation to its rating that is lower than its actual power in order to balance this feature)

Let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    I'm sure this would defeat the purpose of grinding for the high tier power players
    That basically defeats the purpose of the wheel. It would also make it way too easy to get pros and icons. I don't see myself adding that feature, but definitely share any other ideas you have in the future

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    That basically defeats the purpose of the wheel. It would also make it way too easy to get pros and icons. I don't see myself adding that feature, but definitely share any other ideas you have in the future
    Yes, I agree with you. Moreover it would be unfair. People with very good clubs, may very easily do a lot of power. People with smaller clubs wouldn't have this possibility

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Right, that's what I figured.

Thanks for the feedback though!