Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What are the best packs to be opening?

  1. #1

    What are the best packs to be opening?

    I was wondering what packs are the best at the current moment.

    I would think it would be the New Years packs which have great pull rates.
    You could also argue Futmas packs have a good pull rate as well.

    I simply do not know and what to see what everyone else is using to pack the best players.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyBrees View Post
    I was wondering what packs are the best at the current moment.

    I would think it would be the New Years packs which have great pull rates.
    You could also argue Futmas packs have a good pull rate as well.

    I simply do not know and what to see what everyone else is using to pack the best players.
    i wouldn't bother with new years unless you have lots of coins.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    i wouldn't bother with new years unless you have lots of coins.
    Where have yu been

  5. #5

    EPL Packs

    Quote Originally Posted by BradyBrees View Post
    I was wondering what packs are the best at the current moment.

    I would think it would be the New Years packs which have great pull rates.
    You could also argue Futmas packs have a good pull rate as well.

    I simply do not know and what to see what everyone else is using to pack the best players.
    https://futwatch.com/p/b0125kRdc8MA

  6. #6
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,389
    Quote Originally Posted by shail View Post
    Where have yu been
    i'm 3rd on leaderboards...
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  7. #7
    Depending on how many Coins you have, Icon shot packs give out

  8. #8
    Is it possible to tell what wildcard you'll get on the LNY wheel?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by chevezashy View Post
    Is it possible to tell what wildcard you'll get on the LNY wheel?
    you can't

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •