Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Question

  1. #1

    Question Question

    I have question about opening packs. Does it matter if we open packs with or without animations? Does it matter, if we open packs storing all players in all packs, or don't storing all players in all packs? Does these changes, change luck in packs? I always want to know answer. I got 100 Prime Players Pack and I don't know probability to get Daily Rewards. If you know I would be grateful, if you said me.
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 01-23-2019 at 10:34 AM.

  2. #2
    There's a question thread I made: http://fifaforums.com/showthread.php?5797-Questions
    Please write your questions in the questions thread.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    There's a question thread I made: http://fifaforums.com/showthread.php?5797-Questions
    Please write your questions in the questions thread.
    I didn't know about your thread. I'll write next questions in your thread. I can't delete my post, so this one will be in my thread.








    Yes, I know my English isn't very good

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    I have question about opening packs. Does it matter if we open packs with or without animations? Does it matter, if we open packs storing all players in all packs, or don't storing all players in all packs? Does these changes, change luck in packs? I always want to know answer. I got 100 Prime Players Pack and I don't know probability to get Daily Rewards. If you know I would be grateful, if you said me.
    Pack odds are the same with or without animation, storing. Nobody knows the odds of players in packs (aside from world players which he told us on stream, 1/400 btw).
    Last edited by futwatch; 01-23-2019 at 03:28 PM. Reason: edited out unnecessary flaming

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    Pack odds are the same with or without animation, storing. Nobody knows the odds of players in packs (aside from world players which he told us on stream, 1/400 btw).

    please stop making stupid threads, they're not useful to the community
    Thanks for answer. But why do you think this thread is stupid? I agree that, my latest threads with my complaining were stupid, but why do you think the same about this thread? It's a normal question. It isn't stupid.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Thanks for answer. But why do you think this thread is stupid? I agree that, my latest threads with my complaining were stupid, but why do you think the same about this thread? It's a normal question. It isn't stupid.
    Because how would odds change from using animation/storing?

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    Because how would odds change from using animation/storing?
    I didn't know how work Futwatch packs, so I asked

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •