Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why, Futwatch???

Quote Originally Posted by Obliterator27 View Post
    Dude Raffi is right chill out fam, every once in a while everyone gets that 4% chance of unluckiness, it aint just this guy. If everyone just didn't get dupes, would futwatch be any fun? No. So don't bother.
    bro I'm joking with Raffi, he's my gay lover. I know all about bad luck, only had 2 new pros in the last ~20 and we only have 21/40.

Bronze
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    I can't stand it! From 4 openings Daily Reward packs, I didn't get ANY Daily Reward player! Is it normal? I think I have bad days on FW :(
    Mate, everyone has bad days, stop complaining about it lol

I can't stand it! From 4 openings Daily Reward packs, I didn't get ANY Daily Reward player! Is it normal? I think I have bad days on FW :(
    I haven't gotten a single non-dupe daily player in about a week and a half. Stop complaining, no one wants to hear it and it isn't just you that gets bad luck. It's everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Obliterator27 View Post
    I haven't gotten a single non-dupe daily player in about a week and a half. Stop complaining, no one wants to hear it and it isn't just you that gets bad luck. It's everyone.
    You may exchange your duplicates for a new Daily Reward player (you get Daily Reward pick) in SBC , often it's a good player (for example: once, I packed Ronaldo 99). I write, because you maybe don't know it.

PS: It's my first post in this thread, in which I'm not complaining about duplicates. SUCCESS!!! :D

You may exchange your duplicates for a new Daily Reward player (you get Daily Reward pick) in SBC , often it's a good player (for example: once, I packed Ronaldo 99). I write, because you maybe don't know it.

PS: It's my first post in this thread, in which I'm not complaining about duplicates. SUCCESS!!! :D
    I'm well aware of that, thanks.
    And congratulations!! It's literally a fricking miracle

Today I packed the nr. 1 daily reward pack of the last 24 hours. got 99 rated ronaldo and 83 schulz (hoffenheim)

Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    Today I packed the nr. 1 daily reward pack of the last 24 hours. got 99 rated ronaldo and 83 schulz (hoffenheim)
    Wow! Great pack! You are on 1. place in the leaderboard. Congratulations!

Wow! Great pack! You are on 1. place in the leaderboard. Congratulations!

My thread ,,I'm the worst Fw gamer" disappeared - it is very good, I wanted this, but this is strange, I don't know what happened.

uhm, it hasn't disappeared tho, it's still avaiable for everyone to see?