Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Why, Futwatch???

  1. #1

    Unhappy Why, Futwatch???

    Today I wanted to do power spins and get some pro cards. Results: I got THREE PRO CARDS!!!.......





















    but all was duplicates........In my club I have only 14 pro cards of 40 possible, why I'm so unlucky??? :C
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 02-22-2019 at 08:25 PM.

  2. #2
    boo hoo, just do more power spins and then get new pros. problem solved

  3. #3
    i havent got any lmao how common are they

  4. #4
    I have curse of duplicates!!! I opened Ballon d'Or player pick (first from, at least month) and in it was 5 duplicates!!! How is it possible?! Especially, in my club I have, about only 35% of all Ballon d'Ors. I understand I can have unluck, but that's going too far! Power spins - duplicates, player picks - duplicates, Happy Hour players - duplicates!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    I have curse of duplicates!!! I opened Ballon d'Or player pick (first from, at least month) and in it was 5 duplicates!!! How is it possible?! Especially, in my club I have, about only 35% of all Ballon d'Ors. I understand I can have unluck, but that's going too far! Power spins - duplicates, player picks - duplicates, Happy Hour players - duplicates!
    like i said. get over it and just do more and eventually you'll get a new player. problem solved

  6. #6
    Really Futwatch? That's not funny! I hate duplicates!!![URL="https://screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/4c67fd95-dc07-4834-9dd0-531d9815ecdd.png?download=Screenshot_2019-01-16%20Spin%20the%20Wheel.png&sig=hc9D4aoROv2csN3IPv TOkFgxp0o"]




    (I hope the link will be work).
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 01-16-2019 at 06:50 PM.

  7. #7
    Well firstly, the link doesn't work, and secondly, everyone gets a bunch of duplicates, it isn't just you, so get over it. I got two new players total from the 4th Birthday SBC (one of which was an 80 throwback) yet I managed to not make a whole forum thread complaining about it. So just get over it mate.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliterator27 View Post
    Well firstly, the link doesn't work, and secondly, everyone gets a bunch of duplicates, it isn't just you, so get over it. I got two new players total from the 4th Birthday SBC (one of which was an 80 throwback) yet I managed to not make a whole forum thread complaining about it. So just get over it mate.
    In my club it isn't ,,bunch of duplicates'', but I'm getting a LOT OF duplicates. I wrote about this on forum because getting so much duplicates is annoying. Have you ever got 5 duplicates in Ballon d'Or player pick or 4 pro cards duplicates in a row? I too often get duplicates, of good and valuable players. I spend a lot of time on Futwatch and usually have unluck in packs. I really want to be in the best places on FW Club leaderboard. Duplicates stop my club development. It's hard to get over it.
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 01-16-2019 at 07:40 PM.

  9. #9
    MOTM rjk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Trying to find Arsenal's last title
    Posts
    654
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    In my club it isn't ,,bunch of duplicates'', but I'm getting a LOT OF duplicates. I wrote about this on forum because getting so much duplicates is annoying. Have you ever got 5 duplicates in Ballon d'Or player pick or 4 pro cards duplicates in a row? I too often get duplicates, of good and valuable players. I spend a lot of time on Futwatch and usually have unluck in packs. I really want to be in the best places on FW Club leaderboard. Duplicates stop my club development. It's hard to get over it.
    I got my 4 TOTY pack from the FW Birthday pack and they were all duplicates and I didn't lose any sleep over it. Not a big deal, I moved on and opened more packs. Lol

  10. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The land of the long white cloud
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    In my club it isn't ,,bunch of duplicates'', but I'm getting a LOT OF duplicates. I wrote about this on forum because getting so much duplicates is annoying. Have you ever got 5 duplicates in Ballon d'Or player pick or 4 pro cards duplicates in a row? I too often get duplicates, of good and valuable players. I spend a lot of time on Futwatch and usually have unluck in packs. I really want to be in the best places on FW Club leaderboard. Duplicates stop my club development. It's hard to get over it.
    Bro, the higher your club value gets, the more duplicates you'll get, that's common sense. All the top clubs on FW have duplicates of valuable players. It would be too easy to go up the leaderboard if you didn't get duplicates and it would ruin the point of FW.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •