Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why, Futwatch???

Unhappy Why, Futwatch???

Today I wanted to do power spins and get some pro cards. Results: I got THREE PRO CARDS!!!.......

but all was duplicates........In my club I have only 14 pro cards of 40 possible, why I'm so unlucky??? :C
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 02-22-2019 at 07:25 PM.

boo hoo, just do more power spins and then get new pros. problem solved

i havent got any lmao how common are they

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    I have curse of duplicates!!! I opened Ballon d'Or player pick (first from, at least month) and in it was 5 duplicates!!! How is it possible?! Especially, in my club I have, about only 35% of all Ballon d'Ors. I understand I can have unluck, but that's going too far! Power spins - duplicates, player picks - duplicates, Happy Hour players - duplicates!
    like i said. get over it and just do more and eventually you'll get a new player. problem solved

Well firstly, the link doesn't work, and secondly, everyone gets a bunch of duplicates, it isn't just you, so get over it. I got two new players total from the 4th Birthday SBC (one of which was an 80 throwback) yet I managed to not make a whole forum thread complaining about it. So just get over it mate.

In my club it isn't ,,bunch of duplicates'', but I'm getting a LOT OF duplicates. I wrote about this on forum because getting so much duplicates is annoying. Have you ever got 5 duplicates in Ballon d'Or player pick or 4 pro cards duplicates in a row? I too often get duplicates, of good and valuable players. I spend a lot of time on Futwatch and usually have unluck in packs. I really want to be in the best places on FW Club leaderboard. Duplicates stop my club development. It's hard to get over it.
    I got my 4 TOTY pack from the FW Birthday pack and they were all duplicates and I didn't lose any sleep over it. Not a big deal, I moved on and opened more packs. Lol

Bronze
    In my club it isn't ,,bunch of duplicates'', but I'm getting a LOT OF duplicates. I wrote about this on forum because getting so much duplicates is annoying. Have you ever got 5 duplicates in Ballon d'Or player pick or 4 pro cards duplicates in a row? I too often get duplicates, of good and valuable players. I spend a lot of time on Futwatch and usually have unluck in packs. I really want to be in the best places on FW Club leaderboard. Duplicates stop my club development. It's hard to get over it.
    Bro, the higher your club value gets, the more duplicates you'll get, that's common sense. All the top clubs on FW have duplicates of valuable players. It would be too easy to go up the leaderboard if you didn't get duplicates and it would ruin the point of FW.

do you even realise how much club value you've got? obviously you'll get more dupelicates when you have more club value. i have the 5th highest club value on FW (at least on leaderboards, not counting those who got banned) and im getting a shit load of dupes, but do you see me cry about it? no, i don't expect to get a new card every power spin or player pick. so just get over it

Quote Originally Posted by Raffiano View Post
    do you even realise how much club value you've got? obviously you'll get more dupelicates when you have more club value. i have the 5th highest club value on FW (at least on leaderboards, not counting those who got banned) and im getting a shit load of dupes, but do you see me cry about it? no, i don't expect to get a new card every power spin or player pick. so just get over it
    Right Raffi you little shit, you're gay and your dick is small.

Also if he had 14/40 and did actually get 3 dupes in a row, there's a 4 chance of that happening which is ass.

Quote Originally Posted by thestumpymonkey View Post
    Right Raffi you little shit, you're gay and your dick is small.

Also if he had 14/40 and did actually get 3 dupes in a row, there's a 4 chance of that happening which is ass.
    Dude Raffi is right chill out fam, every once in a while everyone gets that 4% chance of unluckiness, it aint just this guy. If everyone just didn't get dupes, would futwatch be any fun? No. So don't bother.