Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Questions

Quote Originally Posted by looking for a friend View Post
    Hi Futwatch, a week ago or something i packed 93 ronaldo in a 30k multipack and i'm 100% sure i saved him but he is'nt in my club... any clue what could have happened?
    There are 3 options:
    1. You didn't save him (maybe your memory is just wrong).
    2. You saved him but you fast clicked next pack, and player hadn't saved yet (player is stored when you see ,,stored" sign instead ,,store players in club" or ,,send in club"). If you clicked next pack before you saw that ,,stored" sign, player probably didn't store in club.
    3. It's a bug of game, but it's the least likely option

You could be right with option 2, but i think i was to hyped to instantly skip next pack... but its still an option... and yes option 3... i hope not hahaha I opened a Totw player pack last week and i got 95 messi and out of exictement i instantly clicked next pack :(

If you are sure that you clicked store, then only probably options are 2 and 3. And now only thing that you could do is wait for Ross. But I doubt he'll check your pack history or something like that (to see what happened, and did you really got him in pack), because it probably would be a lot of work for him. There is even information in ,,Help" page, that says he won't be giving back skipped players. I think you should just try to get him again and always when you get valuable player - make sure that he is stored in club.

Is there are maximum amount of tokens I can spend on a certain thing (Black Friday)?
    Are the chances of winning increased if I buy more entries?
    Last edited by Nummer10; 11-29-2019 at 05:34 PM.

When will w b able to buy non rare silver and bronze

Hey is there any way i can get back my pack?
    I was opening happy hour packs and got a ballon d’or pick pack from there. I went ahead and opened it and took a screenshot of the cards i had there. I opened messenger and sent my friend the screenshot to ask who to pick and when i opened up safari again, the page had refreshed and my pack had disappeared. I can send you the screenshots if needed and my username is xhenrikingx

Quote Originally Posted by xhenrikingx View Post
    Hey is there any way i can get back my pack?
    I was opening happy hour packs and got a ballon d’or pick pack from there. I went ahead and opened it and took a screenshot of the cards i had there. I opened messenger and sent my friend the screenshot to ask who to pick and when i opened up safari again, the page had refreshed and my pack had disappeared. I can send you the screenshots if needed and my username is xhenrikingx
    nope, unlucky