Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions

Question Questions

Put all your questions about packs in here!

I start with my question: In which packs can I pack the real TOTY players? In the TOTY pack?

Your best chance are in toty and happy hour packs, but they’re available in all packs you can get rare golds in

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    Your best chance are in toty and happy hour packs, but they’re available in all packs you can get rare golds in
    thanks

How do you all get that much coins? In FUT 18 where we had to collect normal players (and not set rewards), I earned much more coins. Name some methods you do to get coins

Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    How do you all get that much coins? In FUT 18 where we had to collect normal players (and not set rewards), I earned much more coins. Name some methods you do to get coins
    open as many icon shots pack as you can since icons sell for 1k+, sell icons and totys you get on the wheel instead of adding to power.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

How is it possible that I get like every profile banner clubs like: Bayern, Real Madrid, ManCity, ManUnited, Liverpool, Inter, but not the banner from Barca. I packed the banner of Wellington Phoenix three times. How is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    How is it possible that I get like every profile banner clubs like: Bayern, Real Madrid, ManCity, ManUnited, Liverpool, Inter, but not the banner from Barca. I packed the banner of Wellington Phoenix three times. How is that possible?
    i once got sporting 3 times in a day, 2 in a row.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Are Icon Shot packs have increased chance for FW icons?

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Are Icon Shot packs have increased chance for FW icons?
    I just got my first one 1.700 packs in while i got 5 or 6 normal Icons in the meantime, so I don't think so

Edit : after a few hundred more packs im now suddenly at 4 FW Icons, so the answer to your question is probably yes :D
    Last edited by strobee; 02-28-2019 at 01:38 PM.