Thread: Throwback cards for smaller clubs

Throwback cards for smaller clubs

Hi, as I'm a Bristol City fan i'm quite annoyed that there is no Throwback players for my club so I thought i'd whip up 11 players of which I think could be good throwback players and you could pick 1 or two.... Heres my reasons for each.

David James, Tom Heaton, Sam Vokes, Adomah, Odemwingie = Decently known players that played for Bristol City

Danny Rose = Might not have played many games for us but thought it would be quite fun to have a LW rose.

Bobby Reid and Joe Bryan = Both players that got moves to the premier league this season and helped us loads to get to the carabao cup semi finals

Tammy Abraham = 23 Goals for us, his best season for now

Aden Flint = 47 Goals in total from CB, one of the highest scoring CBs I know

Louis Carey = Our Record apperence holder

Another good one could be Dwight Yorke as he scored over 20 goals for us but he is more well known for playing for united

bristol-min (1).jpg

looks like i cant post links, you can look at their cards on futhead

Throwback Danny Rose is now in packs

Can you add any player from Partizan Belgrade
    For example Momcilo Vukotic or Sasa Ilic
    please and thank you

Could we get an Ipswich jimmy Bullard card. Great player for the club and overall legend for some high championship/low premier league clubs at the time as well as a great character.