Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: bugs, glichtes etc.

hey i just realized that my valentine immobile is missing. I reported it on twitter but still havent gotten any response so what should i do... I know i didnt remove him because i need the messi and without him i cant get valentine messi.

You pack him again.

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    Issue with Guess Who:

I had a clue and I knew it was 'Rodriguez', so I typed his name in, but the list for Rodriguez was so long that I wasn't able to select him. The answer was Rodriguez, but I had to guess other players due to the list going off the screen.

Is there any way that you can make it so the list is generated according to guesses that are correct?

Say I guessed 'rare silver' and it was right, when I would type in 'Rodriguez' only rare silver players named Rodriguez would show up.
    I've increased the number of names that appear when you search, so hopefully that will allow the proper Rodriguez to show up.

What about when it's lightning round mode, and two players fit the criteria? I just got an icon danish goalkeeper, but the rating wasn't revealed and i had to hope to luck that i got the right schmeichel. Is there any way to address this or do i really just have to hope?

If the player is Peter Schmeichel, you can guess any Peter Schmeichel and you'll get it right. You don't have to guess the right version

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    If the player is Peter Schmeichel, you can guess any Peter Schmeichel and you'll get it right. You don't have to guess the right version
    What if all the clues I get just lead me to an 86 rated icon striker? I guessed vieri but it gave me trezeguet, there's no way i could have known which one

Edit: Also just got a 78 rated rare gold english epl striker, guessed antonio but it was wilson and there’s no way i could have known otherwise
    Last edited by algache; 03-22-2019 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by algache View Post
    What if all the clues I get just lead me to an 86 rated icon striker? I guessed vieri but it gave me trezeguet, there's no way i could have known which one

Edit: Also just got a 78 rated rare gold english epl striker, guessed antonio but it was wilson and there’s no way i could have known otherwise
    It's called luck

You're not meant to win 100% of the time. Sometimes you're going to guess wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Obliterator27 View Post
    It's called luck
    Or randomness

why has lightning round guess who been cut down to 10 seconds?