Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: bugs, glichtes etc.

I can't earn Maciej Górski Swap Deals 5. If I click Go/Claim, it back me to FWchamps - Current Challenge page, although I submitted squad in this month.

Fixed, thanks for letting me know

Lately I noticed strange thing in Spin the Wheel. I don't know if this is intentional or bug, but this is a bit annoying. If I play Spin the Wheel, I always notice, ALL non rare bronze players are negative power players. This "glitch" is temporary, it only lasts for a time. It usually "starts" after 5-15 minutes playing this game, and ends after next 10-30 minutes. Before this bug starts and after it ends, everything is normal (you get negative players not so often{5%-15% of all bronze players}). I don't know if this only happening to me or I'm uninformed and you told about this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawdziwy Polak View Post
    Lately I noticed strange thing in Spin the Wheel. I don't know if this is intentional or bug, but this is a bit annoying. If I play Spin the Wheel, I always notice, ALL non rare bronze players are negative power players. This "glitch" is temporary, it only lasts for a time. It usually "starts" after 5-15 minutes playing this game, and ends after next 10-30 minutes. Before this bug starts and after it ends, everything is normal (you get negative players not so often{5%-15% of all bronze players}). I don't know if this only happening to me or I'm uninformed and you told about this change.
    if you store anything they go away.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    if you store anything they go away.
    Thank you.

I can't go into {XylaX}V25 PL ?'s club ( on 5th leaderboard page) it shows me ''Invalid Club Selected. I want to add him to friends. I know it isn't important for everyone, but could you fix it, please?

Oh, yeah, they have a special character in their name that will break it. You can access their club here: https://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/....php?p=5937030

Thank you for your help. I like people as nice as you :)

Guess who:

Message says "You 9 have tokens"
    Should say "You have 9 tokens" :P

Issue with Guess Who:

I had a clue and I knew it was 'Rodriguez', so I typed his name in, but the list for Rodriguez was so long that I wasn't able to select him. The answer was Rodriguez, but I had to guess other players due to the list going off the screen.

Is there any way that you can make it so the list is generated according to guesses that are correct?

Say I guessed 'rare silver' and it was right, when I would type in 'Rodriguez' only rare silver players named Rodriguez would show up.