Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: bugs, glichtes etc.

I'm still trying to find the right balance. It's currently set to 12 seconds

IMO if the card is an icon only one or at most two of the club (icons), league (icons) and card type (icons) should be revealed, to leave room for rating and maybe nation. i agree with not winning all the time but when i lose i want it to at least be because i didn't know who it was and not because i get shafted by random chance

Shafted by random chance could be futwatch's slogan

Mistake in one FW Icon's name. Should be Jairzinho not Jairinzho.
    Napoli SBC for Ghoulam 87 is broken. I (and other people) can't pick any player from club by clicking on empty position.

Ok. SBC is now fixed
    Last edited by Prawdziwy Polak; 04-09-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Jairzinho is fixed now

90 prime icon is position CAM but in player details he is CM

if you are bnned from using transfer market, if you attempt to sell any player (i tried to sell 95 maldini and otw ronaldo), it wont let you on the transfer list, which means your attempted-to-sell players are now lost there for however long.

i have two massive issues that i'm dealing with. Both are from Futwatch Champions packs. I have screenshots to prove i am telling the truth so if someone could get back to me, i would greatly appreciate it. In the packs i have opened, i have packed two great cards: TOTY Modric, and the right back Carles Puyol icon card. My problem is that neither one has actually been added to my club. I checked what the issue could be, and all i can really find on it is that someone may open the next pack too quick, or use multiple tabs. However as shown in the screenshots that i took on the moment of packing them, i do not have multiple tabs open. Futwatch is my only tab. As for speed opening, on the Modric screenshot, the pack clearly shows it to be stored. And on the Puyol, which i packed just before making a forum account, as i was willing to let Modric go but do not want to let Puyol go, the Puyol card clearly says stored. Whether this is just a problem with this pack type, i do not know, but i am frustrated about not having received these cards on two separate occasions. And while i am doubtful these cards will be returned to me, it would be good if the issue could be looked into further to make sure nobody else experiences the same issue that i have.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.W View Post
    i have two massive issues that i'm dealing with. Both are from Futwatch Champions packs. I have screenshots to prove i am telling the truth so if someone could get back to me, i would greatly appreciate it. In the packs i have opened, i have packed two great cards: TOTY Modric, and the right back Carles Puyol icon card. My problem is that neither one has actually been added to my club. I checked what the issue could be, and all i can really find on it is that someone may open the next pack too quick, or use multiple tabs. However as shown in the screenshots that i took on the moment of packing them, i do not have multiple tabs open. Futwatch is my only tab. As for speed opening, on the Modric screenshot, the pack clearly shows it to be stored. And on the Puyol, which i packed just before making a forum account, as i was willing to let Modric go but do not want to let Puyol go, the Puyol card clearly says stored. Whether this is just a problem with this pack type, i do not know, but i am frustrated about not having received these cards on two separate occasions. And while i am doubtful these cards will be returned to me, it would be good if the issue could be looked into further to make sure nobody else experiences the same issue that i have.
    would be helpful if you told us your club name.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.