Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bugs, glichtes etc.

Futwatch champs packs store players to your futwatch champs club. It's a completely different club that resets every week. Are you sure you're looking at the right club and that it hasn't been a week since you opened it?

90 prime icon deco is position CAM but in player details he is CM

Interesting. I was unaware of the existence of different clubs and so do not know where to find the futwatch club. i think it has been over a week since packing the modric, but i got the Puyol just yesterday, so he will still be there i hope

Damn, it was Sunday yesterday so it seems i have lost both. I have found the section for it now though. Thanks for letting me know that this was the reason, means now i can just feel cheated by my own stupidity instead of the game itself haha. Ty. Edit: It appears the Puyol has come back. Are cards from this club tradable?
    Last edited by L.A.W; 04-16-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Bugs that I found in last days:
    1. I think Elite 1 is broken. I see requirement for TOP 10 and Elite 1 are the same, all time. I also twice had situation when I suddenly fall from TOP 10 to Elite 2. (I'm not sure is it 100% bug)
    2. Baggio Easter set reward isn't in Set Reward Leaderboard
    3. Akapo 78 World Player has bad edge (should be gold, not silver)

2 and 3 are fixed. I don't think 1 is a bug. My guess is that it's the result of a lot of people having the same score, so there's a tie across top 10 and elite 1 and then late submissions push you down into elite 2

The Oranje sbc from Van Persie set doesn't work for me, cause even if i put Netherlands players they don't get counted and can't complete the sbc

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxCR7 View Post
    The Oranje sbc from Van Persie set doesn't work for me, cause even if i put Netherlands players they don't get counted and can't complete the sbc
    It's fixed now