Thread: Match Prediction Trophy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Match Prediction Trophy

Hey guys,

I have had 7 correct predictions in a row for a few days now and do not have the profile trophy. I have looked for a way to activate it but did not find any. How do I get it?

same....

Here's the thing. It could be that the match prediction leaderboard is broken, because that was a issue a few days ago. Check the View Past Predictions section and check if you actually did get 6 in a row. Another thing is that the trophys haven't been set up properly, so it's a matter of fixing the code so you can earn the trophy.

I just looked and there are several hundred people with match prediction trophies. How recently did you guys hit your 6 in a row? It was broken as of my last(?) stream, but I fixed it right after that, so it should be working now. I just doubled checked the code and if you're still not getting your trophy, I'm stumped

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    I just looked and there are several hundred people with match prediction trophies. How recently did you guys hit your 6 in a row? It was broken as of my last(?) stream, but I fixed it right after that, so it should be working now. I just doubled checked the code and if you're still not getting your trophy, I'm stumped
    i predicted 6 matches in a row correctly and didnt get the trophy but after you fixed it i got it

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post

Hey Ross,

no I still haven`t gotten the trophy. I had the matches from Barca Vs Real to Atl. Mineiro vs Gremio correct which are 7 in a row.

My Club name is the same as my forum name if you need to check anything :D

nope i still havent got it i had 7 in a row