Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 234

Thread: Halloween Combos

  1. #181
    Quote Originally Posted by fafamobile View Post
    also i forgot some of the extra combos so someone will have to remind me
    Thats amazing man thanks a ton!!!

  2. #182
    Quote Originally Posted by jpalumbo View Post
    Thats amazing man thanks a ton!!!
    algs bro, if u can somehow message me i think i can add u to have editing controls in the spreadsheet
    yea also need to update the extra combos cause i cant remember them

  3. #183
    I was thinking maybe neymar is only available during a happy hour? idk

  4. #184
    Quote Originally Posted by TheINicoZ View Post
    I was thinking maybe neymar is only available during a happy hour? idk
    ronaldo (proper combo) and stones havent been found yet too tho
    Last edited by fafamobile; 10-27-2018 at 02:59 AM.

  5. #185
    what are the UCL, Icon and Daily Reward player pick combos?

  6. #186
    Quote Originally Posted by fafamobile View Post
    what are the UCL, Icon and Daily Reward player pick combos?
    2 Nougats+ Anything =UCL
    3 Nougats+ Anything=Daily reward
    4 Nougats+ Anything= Icon
    5 Nougats= Player banner

  7. #187
    Quote Originally Posted by TheINicoZ View Post
    2 Nougats+ Anything =UCL
    3 Nougats+ Anything=Daily reward
    4 Nougats+ Anything= Icon
    5 Nougats= Player banner
    thank u very much, will add to spreadsheet

  8. #188
    5 jellybeans is Swap Jack Stephens

  9. #189
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    5 jellybeans is Swap Jack Stephens
    can anyone confirm?

  10. #190
    yup i got the lsst one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •