Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween Combos

Русскоязычные ребята, перестаньте делать хуйню пожалуйста! (Russian-speaking folks, please stop doing shit, thanks)

Silver
    Quote Originally Posted by MGL1513 View Post
    Ronaldo is not 2 fudge, 1 chocolate, 1 jellybean and 1 licorice.
    https://gyazo.com/254916dce78f313c56b283c6e8d98327
    Why isn't it.... It actually is the correct code... Probably read wrong pal.... This is the person that Legit found the code, and I'm verifying that iit is correct....

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodOne View Post
    Why isn't it.... It actually is the correct code... Probably read wrong pal.... This is the person that Legit found the code, and I'm verifying that iit is correct....
    it doesn't work for me either

also i just got this https://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/...p=b1026tSuT49t
    damn

Ronaldo was bugged and there were lots of different combinations that were giving him. The bug is now fixed and Ronaldo is back having only one combination

would u like me to make another spreadsheet?

Quote Originally Posted by fafamobile View Post
    would u like me to make another spreadsheet?
    please do that

I called google for like 40 minutes and they have no clue whats going on, let me know when that spreadsheet is made so I can link it, thanks fafa

Quote Originally Posted by jpalumbo View Post
    I called google for like 40 minutes and they have no clue whats going on, let me know when that spreadsheet is made so I can link it, thanks fafa
    ok sweet ill make some back ups just in case it doesnt work, i might make it so only i can change cause i will be active

Quote Originally Posted by fafamobile View Post
    ok sweet ill make some back ups just in case it doesnt work, i might make it so only i can change cause i will be active
    I'm thinking of making one with all 2002 combos, so as a community we can narrow it down

Quote Originally Posted by jpalumbo View Post
    I'm thinking of making one with all 2002 combos, so as a community we can narrow it down
    Pretty sure there are 10000 codes... 10x10x10x10x10 combinations