Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    can you help me?
    Indeed I can! What can I help you with?

Quote Originally Posted by tharwick7485 View Post
    Yeah thank you. But do you know the Neymar or Stones combo? Only two I need
    Still looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBronGaines23 View Post
    Indeed I can! What can I help you with?
    I want to create a second account with Google, but it doesn't work. If I click on the Google account I want to create a second FW account with, nothing happens. And I don't want to create a Twitter/Facebook account.

Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    I want to create a second account with Google, but it doesn't work. If I click on the Google account I want to create a second FW account with, nothing happens. And I don't want to create a Twitter/Facebook account.
    Try logging out from the original google account and log in with a new one or create a new google account.

Try logging out from the original google account and log in with a new one or create a new google account.
    One more question. Will it tell me every candy I don't use? Or will it repeat the ones I've found every time?

One more question. Will it tell me every candy I don't use? Or will it repeat the ones I've found every time?
    At first it will tell you all the candies that will not be in the combo afterwards it will repeat. If it keeps repeating the same candies then the candies that wasn't eliminated is in that combo. Does that make sense?

At first it will tell you all the candies that will not be in the combo afterwards it will repeat. If it keeps repeating the same candies then the candies that wasn't eliminated is in that combo. Does that make sense?
    Yeah. It's eliminated four candies. I'm just seeing if it will eliminate any more

Yeah. It's eliminated four candies. I'm just seeing if it will eliminate any more
    If it doesn't then it can be the combo. I suggest keep looking for different candies to eliminate first.

If it doesn't then it can be the combo. I suggest keep looking for different candies to eliminate first.
    I'm trying. Cause I'm sure if I only use like three candies in the combo, it can eliminate the rest.