Thread: TOTW

TOTW

Is every TOTW player always available? I just packed a TOTW player that I've never gotten and I stored him but then I looked up players from this TOTW in my club and he wasn't there. Is it possible that he is from an earlier one?

If you got him in a happy hour pack then yes, in happy hour and throwback packs you can get any player (past totw, otw, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by jpalumbo View Post
    If you got him in a happy hour pack then yes, in happy hour and throwback packs you can get any player (past totw, otw, etc.)
    100k pack. I don't know why he didn't store then.

Do you know what player it was? It might be possible you packed a player from totw 4, then totw 5 was released right after

Do you know what player it was? It might be possible you packed a player from totw 4, then totw 5 was released right after
    Don't remember tbh. I'll get him again most likely. Or maybe he did store like it said and I just didn't realize xD

I started opening packs after TOTW 5 came out, but I just looked back and I got 2 players from TOTW 4 too so one of them was him I believe.