Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FW19 Power Players Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Seby View Post
    You could try from 300 to multiply it by an amount and see if you get a player.
    I tried multiplying 300 by its bonus percentage and the number I got wasn't anything.

Anyone feel like trying random powers between 300 and 1000?

We have to create, like last year, a google drive where all the people could show which numbers are not rewarded

Quote Originally Posted by RCDERaptors21 View Post
    We have to create, like last year, a google drive where all the people could show which numbers are not rewarded
    it's on page 2.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

i’ll try to run some maths later, assuming that the amount for breitner is correct. i’ll tell you what i find soon as i find anything

im trying to do a lot of 300-1000 players but i cant find any

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    i’ll try to run some maths later, assuming that the amount for breitner is correct. i’ll tell you what i find soon as i find anything
    last year was there a pattern maybe we can use that

we should have a maybe that is yellow and it is probably a power players

i plan to divide 724353 (breitner, apparently) by 300 (fillol), then find what number raised to 30 (how far away fillol is from breitner) the quotient is.

if my guess is correct, my final answer from my calcuation will be the multiplier which you multiply the previous power by to get the next power

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    i plan to divide 724353 (breitner, apparently) by 300 (fillol), then find what number raised to 30 (how far away fillol is from breitner) the quotient is.

if my guess is correct, my final answer from my calcuation will be the multiplier which you multiply the previous power by to get the next power
    he's not 724353 i was joking.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.