Thread: FW Suggestion Thread

FW Suggestion Thread

here’s a few ideas that i think could improve the overall futwatch experience, reply with your own :)

-separate clubs for generations packs, with leaderboards based on number of cards and not club value
    -generations drafts
    -nested filters in clubs (example: sort by rating, then all those with the same rating, sort by price)
    -negative filters in clubs (example: applying the negative filter “portugal” will exclude all portuguese players from search results)
    -option to send players from packs straight to the transfer list

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    here’s a few ideas that i think could improve the overall futwatch experience, reply with your own :)

-separate clubs for generations packs, with leaderboards based on number of cards and not club value
    -generations drafts
    -nested filters in clubs (example: sort by rating, then all those with the same rating, sort by price)
    -negative filters in clubs (example: applying the negative filter “portugal” will exclude all portuguese players from search results)
    -option to send players from packs straight to the transfer list
    didn't ross talk about the last one in a stream?
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    didn't ross talk about the last one in a stream?
    don’t know, i’m on a 50 kpbs connection and couldn’t even dream of watching a stream

also i'd like to suggest the option to list multiple items at the same time like you can when you're relisting unsold items

Maybe an option to sort your packs on rating/rarity instead of price? And is it possible to, eg, only see players in sbc's with a quantity of 20+? similarly to the 2+ that has already been added, but with a custom amount...

also, perhaps a master futwatch club with every card that's ever been in futwatch from fifa 15-fifa 18?