Thread: question

question

why can't/hasn't ross put fw exclusive cards into draft? is there a reason why he can't do it or has he just not gotten around to it yet?

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    why can't/hasn't ross put fw exclusive cards into draft? is there a reason why he can't do it or has he just not gotten around to it yet?
    draft is broken and hardly anyone gives a fuck about it i guess.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    draft is broken and hardly anyone gives a fuck about it i guess.
    yeah but wouldn’t nearly doubling the card pool for draft reignite the interest and make people care about it again? especially if ross did something like generations drafts, and all the insane drafts that people could make with that?

or maybe he could do some sort of squad battles where two people get matched up and battle for a higher draft score, and the winner gets rewards just like squad battles? i just feel like there’s huge potential still untapped in futwatch draft

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    yeah but wouldn’t nearly doubling the card pool for draft reignite the interest and make people care about it again? especially if ross did something like generations drafts, and all the insane drafts that people could make with that?

or maybe he could do some sort of squad battles where two people get matched up and battle for a higher draft score, and the winner gets rewards just like squad battles? i just feel like there’s huge potential still untapped in futwatch draft
    i agree with that, but there are propaply more important thing to do atm.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.