Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match prediction thread

Match prediction thread

A thread made for the new feature Match Prediction
    who have you all voted for this weeks match? Atletico Madrid or Marseille?

I added the ability to see the percentage of votes for each team. I'm wondering if that's a bad idea though because I'm guessing a lot of people are just going to vote for whoever the majority is already voting for.

I will try to pick matches where there isn't a very obvious favorite, but this match prediction thing is going to be a work in progress and we can make it better for FIFA 19 based on how it goes this year.

Oh, and to answer your question, everyone predicted Atletico to win.

I think that atleast getting a point for participating makes me, and other people, more inclined to do an unbiased bet (based on the % shown anyway)

It would be kind of interesting like this:

Pick the favorite:
    -Right: 3 points
    -Wrong: 1 point

Pick the underdog:
    -Right:4 points
    -Wrong:2 points

I'd have to adjust the rewards though. I already think the rewards are probably underpriced

1-0 for atletico madrid as griezmann scores the first goal of the game

2-0 now for atletico madrid as griezmann scores his 2nd goal of the game

Atletico Madrid wins the Europa League by beating Marseille 3-0. congrats to those who predicted atletico

Quote Originally Posted by Raffiano View Post
    Atletico Madrid wins the Europa League by beating Marseille 3-0. congrats to those who predicted atletico
    "congrats"
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Ross maybe you could do it like it will show the percentage after you vote but you couldnt change your prediction