View Poll Results: Should there be a transfer market in futwatch 19?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there should

18 72.00%
  • No, there souldn't

7 28.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should there be a transfer market in futwatch 19 (poll)?

Should there be a transfer market in futwatch 19 (poll)?

Do you want there to be a transfer market in fw 19? IMO no

i agree with the reasoning you put in the requesting players thread; futwatch used to be about hard work and grinding but now it’s just about buying players

I got more requests to add a transfer market / trading than probably all other requests combined over the last few years. Maybe the compromise is to add more untradeable cards so there's still valuable rewards to work towards that can't simply be purchased.

IMO, even though I value a lot the grinding part of FW, I still like the Transfer Market.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    IMO, even though I value a lot the grinding part of FW, I still like the Transfer Market.
    agreed, as long as the prices are right, the rarity is still there. For example moments go for like 25-30 K coins and are pretty rare. Not many newcomers have that many coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluezez68 View Post
    agreed, as long as the prices are right, the rarity is still there. For example moments go for like 25-30 K coins and are pretty rare. Not many newcomers have that many coins.
    yes, but then high tier world cup players like 93 hummels or 94 modric could go for as low as 2000. would that have made sense in fifa 17 with your 93 hazards or pogbas?

Maybe WC Players shouldn't be available...? I completed all the sets lightning fast thanks to the market

......not that I mind that much......

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    yes, but then high tier world cup players like 93 hummels or 94 modric could go for as low as 2000. would that have made sense in fifa 17 with your 93 hazards or pogbas?
    well why do they go for as low as that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluezez68 View Post
    well why do they go for as low as that?
    the reason they go for that low is irrelevant. even if the reason is that they’re someone’s duplicates the fact remains that the seller grinded and got lucky to pack the player, not the buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    the reason they go for that low is irrelevant. even if the reason is that they’re someone’s duplicates the fact remains that the seller grinded and got lucky to pack the player, not the buyer.
    And the seller gets coins to buy other players from grinding, i mean people have to grind coins too