View Poll Results: Should there be a transfer market in futwatch 19?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, there should

18 72.00%
  • No, there souldn't

7 28.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should there be a transfer market in futwatch 19 (poll)?

not everyone has time to get all the players.
    I for one am happy for the transfer market because I missed the easter and april fools event but can still buy them off the transfer market

in my opinion the transfer market is one of the best things in the game. i earned about 100k of coins.
    i am not a guy who opens packs the whole day every day!

for people like me the transfer market is a good feature to buy players, which are difficult to pack, and to sell some duplicates and earn coins with it.
    and if anyone just buys good players, he/she has got luck. where's the problem?

there are people who have better things to do, then opening packs all the day

Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    in my opinion the transfer market is one of the best things in the game. i earned about 100k of coins.
    i am not a guy who opens packs the whole day every day!

for people like me the transfer market is a good feature to buy players, which are difficult to pack, and to sell some duplicates and earn coins with it.
    and if anyone just buys good players, he/she has got luck. where's the problem?

there are people who have better things to do, then opening packs all the day
    is it not the point that the people who spend the most time on futwatch get rewarded the most with good players?

I think it should be there. People should have a choice whether people want to grind or whether people want to buy off the transfer market. But people who spend more time should be rewarded more, but I don't think getting rid of the transfer market is the idea, because it's a fantastic feature on FW. Aren't the people who spend more time on FW at the top of the leaderboard anyway? Everyone doesn't have time to play FW all day long so the transfer market is good alternative to them. Grinding for coins is another thing they have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Davao View Post
    I think it should be there. People should have a choice whether people want to grind or whether people want to buy off the transfer market. But people who spend more time should be rewarded more, but I don't think getting rid of the transfer market is the idea, because it's a fantastic feature on FW. Aren't the people who spend more time on FW at the top of the leaderboard anyway? Everyone doesn't have time to play FW all day long so the transfer market is good alternative to them. Grinding for coins is another thing they have to do.
    Exactly! To be able to buy players, you need to open your DRP, but also do the SBCs, and to do the SBCs, you need to open packs...

I get where you're coming from but the main downside of the transfer market for me is that FW is a lot less enjoyable. You can't really brag about pulling something like a ballon d'or because you can buy all of them now. It's also ruined sets which are meant to be difficult but very rewarding to get, take for example last year when you waited 6 or so months to complete one but it was worth it because of the enjoyment you'd got.

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    I get where you're coming from but the main downside of the transfer market for me is that FW is a lot less enjoyable. You can't really brag about pulling something like a ballon d'or because you can buy all of them now. It's also ruined sets which are meant to be difficult but very rewarding to get, take for example last year when you waited 6 or so months to complete one but it was worth it because of the enjoyment you'd got.
    much agreed. packing good cards loses its meaning because back then there was no other way to get them whereas now you could just buy them if you don’t have the patience

Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    much agreed. packing good cards loses its meaning because back then there was no other way to get them whereas now you could just buy them if you don’t have the patience
    How about making all cards that count for sets untradeable?

How about making all cards that count for sets untradeable?
    i think that plus price ranges