Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 196

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!

  1. #171
    What's the one egg before the last one for? That purple one between the blue and green one..

  2. #172
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,356
    Quote Originally Posted by TimonPiwi View Post
    What's the one egg before the last one for? That purple one between the blue and green one..
    for the green you need 10 of that one.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  3. #173
    oh yes now I see. Wont go for that haha

  4. #174
    Guys, what do you choose? The Pro Player Pack? the Ballon d'Or Pack? and why are there 3 prize packs? I think I'll go for the Pro Player Pack

  5. #175
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    Guys, what do you choose? The Pro Player Pack? the Ballon d'Or Pack? and why are there 3 prize packs? I think I'll go for the Pro Player Pack
    you can get all 6 packs.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  6. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    you can get all 6 packs.
    oops xDD. i thought you can only choose one pack, but now i understand. i think you can open every of these packs one time!

  7. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    you need to do a power spin iirc.
    How much

  8. #178
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,356
    Quote Originally Posted by FutHerb View Post
    How much
    do a power spin and the egg will appear under the power bar
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  9. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    do a power spin and the egg will appear under the power bar
    thanksss

  10. #180
    lol, i got my first ever prize pack ballon d’or in one of the three prize packs. it was a 99 duplicate. fuck my life

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •