Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 196

Thread: Easter Egg Hunt!

  1. #161
    anyone else not going to bother going for the profile trophies?

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    anyone else not going to bother going for the profile trophies?
    Open the Easter pack anyway i think it's like a happy hour pack , i got a pro yesterday form it

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by scholesy View Post
    Open the Easter pack anyway i think it's like a happy hour pack , i got a pro yesterday form it
    ooh damn you’re actually right i got a dupe pro and a new 97 bdor just now

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by legends pls View Post
    ooh damn you’re actually right i got a dupe pro and a new 97 bdor just now
    how many packs did it took you to get them?

  5. #165
    Thpse packd are sick lol. I got 3 TOTY's and 2 Icons+ New players for set rewards which is awesome.
    Also from my Bdor pack I got 99 Messi and a new Pro aswell

  6. #166
    lel, I'm so damn unlucky after 3-4k. btw. if someone wants to know, for normal badge you need like 8k packs and for grinder badge 40-50k
    Last edited by hsss; 03-31-2018 at 12:07 PM.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    how many packs did it took you to get them?
    around 2k packs today

  8. #168

  9. #169
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,374
    Quote Originally Posted by FutHerb View Post
    what about matthews?
    you need to do a power spin iirc.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  10. #170
    Where is the limited edition page

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •