Thread: short question to the transfer market

short question to the transfer market

hi, i have a short question concerning the transfer market.
    is it allowed to buy players, who you offered with your 1st account, with your 2nd account?

i think it isn't allowed but i just want to make sure that there will be no trouble concerning transfer market rules.

No because otherwise that's transferring coins. Ross will see that and you will be banned off the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Davao View Post
    No because otherwise that's transferring coins. Ross will see that and you will be banned off the market.
    ok thanks for the answer. i won't transfer my coins with this method. i was just thinking about it but i think it would be good if ross makes up some rules for the transfer market and let it see everyone who clicks on transfer market. basically a "how it works" like on halloween. Sorry for bad english

Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    ok thanks for the answer. i won't transfer my coins with this method. i was just thinking about it but i think it would be good if ross makes up some rules for the transfer market and let it see everyone who clicks on transfer market. basically a "how it works" like on halloween. Sorry for bad english
    you can see the rules if you search for a player that isn't being sold.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    you can see the rules if you search for a player that isn't being sold.
    ah okay thanks, i didnt know that