Page 36 of 71 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 707

Thread: Tranfer Market - requesting players

  1. #351
    Now I need this players:
    Throwback - GK - Ulreich - 79 - VfB Stuttgart
    Throwback - GK - Setkus - 74 - ADO Den Haag
    Throwback - CDM - Coquelin - 73 - SC Freiburg
    World Cup - CDM - Ndidi - 82 - Nigeria

    Please list for 6 hours
    Last edited by Nummer10; 03-31-2018 at 12:43 PM.

  2. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    Now I need this players:
    Throwback - GK - Ulreich - 79 - VfB Stuttgart
    Throwback - GK - Setkus - 74 - ADO Den Haag
    Throwback - CDM - Coquelin - 73 - SC Freiburg
    World Cup - CDM - Ndidi - 82 - Nigeria

    Please list for 6 hours
    i can list coquelin

  3. #353
    Quote Originally Posted by robinschamp View Post
    i can list coquelin
    then please do so

  4. #354
    Legend felson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    FIFA20TOASTER Hype Train
    Posts
    8,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    Now I need this players:
    Throwback - GK - Ulreich - 79 - VfB Stuttgart
    Throwback - GK - Setkus - 74 - ADO Den Haag
    Throwback - CDM - Coquelin - 73 - SC Freiburg
    World Cup - CDM - Ndidi - 82 - Nigeria

    Please list for 6 hours
    listed setkus.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    listed setkus.
    thanks

  6. #356
    Hi Guys!
    I would love to get those TOTWs:
    totw 21 - 90 Salah
    totw 23 - 90 Cavani, 82 Giaccherini, 72 Itten
    totw 24 - 79 Nakamura
    totw 25 - 82 Ki
    totw 26 - 89 Verratti, 73 Boss, 71 Burke
    totw 27 - 92 Kroos

  7. #357
    Giaccherini, Itten, Ki and Burke listed, 100 coins 1 hour each

  8. #358
    Quote Originally Posted by andreaMU View Post
    Hi Guys!
    I would love to get those TOTWs:
    totw 21 - 90 Salah
    totw 23 - 90 Cavani, 82 Giaccherini, 72 Itten
    totw 24 - 79 Nakamura
    totw 25 - 82 Ki
    totw 26 - 89 Verratti, 73 Boss, 71 Burke
    totw 27 - 92 Kroos
    nakamura listed. 100 coins 1 hour

  9. #359
    Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    Giaccherini, Itten, Ki and Burke listed, 100 coins 1 hour each
    Thank you!

  10. #360
    Quote Originally Posted by Nummer10 View Post
    nakamura listed. 100 coins 1 hour
    Cheers!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •