Page 41 of 72 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Tranfer Market - requesting players

Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post
    up to you, list him for the price you want, I dont think he worth too much though
    you realize you only need the gerrard and the non rare bronze to get the set

Quote Originally Posted by jackdwilsonx View Post
    Please I Need the Scream Sturridge 83 Rated!

I'm online so please put them up for 1 hour! Cheers
    listed 100

hello please help me out, these are the only world cup players i need left:

kane 91
    draxler 89
    gueye 88
    joao mario 88
    marquinhos 88
    harbaoui 77

listings at reasonable prices would be highly appreciated, thanks :)

Ballon d'or 98 Dalglish
    Ballon d'or 97 Torres
    TOTW 91 Salah
    New Year 93 Gerrard

Only these 4 remaining, if you have them please place them to the market for 3 hours, you decide the price, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VTamas View Post
    Ballon d'or 98 Dalglish
    Ballon d'or 97 Torres
    TOTW 91 Salah
    New Year 93 Gerrard

Only these 4 remaining, if you have them please place them to the market for 3 hours, you decide the price, thanks
    Just packed New Year Gerrard, so only the other 3 left

ngl hope the transfer market doesn't come back in fw 19 cos it's ruined the point of fw

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    ngl hope the transfer market doesn't come back in fw 19 cos it's ruined the point of fw
    Have to disagree, would be almost impossible to get every player without the market.

Quote Originally Posted by jackdwilsonx View Post
    Have to disagree, would be almost impossible to get every player without the market.
    But the point is having to work hard to get as many players as you can, the transfer market means you can do half as much work but have a higher cv than someone else. And you were never meant to be able to get every card such as bdors, moments. They were cards that showed you'd most likely put time and effort into opening packs or taking part in special events.

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    I agree. I am not active in 18 but I was very surprised seeing the transfer market considering it was always said that it will never happen on FW... I am more proud of being on top in 17 than being anywhere in 18 buying all the missing players.
    Last edited by VTamas; 04-04-2018 at 11:29 AM.