Thread: bundesliga rare golds?

bundesliga rare golds?

I canít seem to pack any of the new low-rated rare gold Bundesliga players. iíve been opening mini bundesliga and 100k packs all day, somebody help? i really want to complete the bundesliga sets

I thought that too, but they seem just very difficult to pack. Managed to get them all after a good chunk of packs, apart from Gacinovic and Zakaria

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I thought that too, but they seem just very difficult to pack. Managed to get them all after a good chunk of packs, apart from Gacinovic and Zakaria
    which packs?

same i was trying to get munchengladbach ( i spelled that wrong prob) but i only got one i needed for set rewards out of three

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I just packed them both in a HH pack lol

I'm the same but with La liga players. Been trying to get Busquets for 3 days now. I need him to complete the Barca set reward. but after 5000 packs, haven't got him once

Quote Originally Posted by ashm425 View Post
    I'm the same but with La liga players. Been trying to get Busquets for 3 days now. I need him to complete the Barca set reward. but after 5000 packs, haven't got him once
    id get him from market or valentine packs, hes harder to get

Quote Originally Posted by ashm425 View Post
    He's not on the market
    i might have an extra what are you willing to pay?

What would you say is a fair price?