Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Market

Moment Katongooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Would people like it if there was a confirmation box that popped up if you were trying to bid greater than, say, twice the current price?

So if the current bid was 100 and you were trying to bid 190, it would just go through, but if you tried to bid 210, it would ask for confirmation
    That will be awesome.

Need :

santi cazorla birthday
    roberto firmino birthday
    ibrahimovic birthday
    martial birthday
    smalling birthday
    nelson semedo birthday
    kroos birthday
    carvajal birthday

maher (twente) silver
    zeefuik (groninger) silver
    granqvist throwback
    thy (VVV-Venlo) silver

help please

I love the transfer market. We had 96k in the morning, we bought some ballon dors and pros and went down to 63k and started selling dupe icons pros and holiday players. One futmas messi sold for 10.5k ,futmas hazard sold for 15k, toty kane for 5.1k and a gold ronaldo for 6k. We currently have 152k coins. This day was amazing!

Anyone else feel like the Transfer Market has slowed down tremendously?

I haven't looked at the numbers, but I would imagine when it first came out, people rushed to sell off their duplicate players and now there are a lot fewer players to sell.

I haven't looked at the numbers, but I would imagine when it first came out, people rushed to sell off their duplicate players and now there are a lot fewer players to sell.
    yea but i wish that it would pick back up :(

idk if it's a good idea but maybe a computer will put random players on the market occasionally because some I can never find on there

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    idk if it's a good idea but maybe a computer will put random players on the market occasionally because some I can never find on there
    I feel like this could be good or bad. Good in the sense that basically all players will be on the market like actually FIFA, but i feel that many bad things could come out of it such as price fluctuation. I dont know if this is good or bad, but I definitely would like more players on the market.

Is there a tax since the beginning ?