Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Market

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Everyone did not get that message. If you got that message, your club was flagged. There was a short period where it was flagging clubs incorrectly though, so if you truly did nothing wrong, just ignore it. I'll investigate anyone who ends up getting banned with a first offense during that time period to make sure no one gets erroneously banned.
    I probably received it by mistake. I did invest a lot on the first day of the Transfer Market though, maybe that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Davao View Post
    People listing up Al Hasbi for 5000 coins? Why? I've seen him on the market lately for all sorts of prices. Is he needed for a SBC or something
    al-habsi is needed for the Monday SBC

can someone put up auba 89 or 84 TB gundogan?

Quote Originally Posted by guys1805 View Post
    still need gundogan?
    yes please

47524 for moment katongo. Noooooooooo. Wrong click. Nooooooo :(
    There is a way to abort bid?

Valentine De Bruyne for 3 coins, ok!

Would people like it if there was a confirmation box that popped up if you were trying to bid greater than, say, twice the current price?

So if the current bid was 100 and you were trying to bid 190, it would just go through, but if you tried to bid 210, it would ask for confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by futwatch View Post
    Would people like it if there was a confirmation box that popped up if you were trying to bid greater than, say, twice the current price?

So if the current bid was 100 and you were trying to bid 190, it would just go through, but if you tried to bid 210, it would ask for confirmation
    yes pls do that

Couple suggestions:
    1. A compare price button for when you are buying players (now you can only do that when listing players)
    2. Maybe add daily unlockables that increase transfer list size? sort of like in actual FUT