Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Market

Transfer Market

The new feature coming to Futwatch is a transfer market similar to in actually FUT. Here we can talk about anything related to the new feature such as when it comes out, questions about it, and good buys when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluezez68 View Post
    The new feature coming to Futwatch is a transfer market similar to in actually FUT. Here we can talk about anything related to the new feature such as when it comes out, questions about it, and good buys when it does.
    iím gonna sell all my duplicate valentines like my Maldinis and shit and my duplicate ballon díors and iím hoping to get some moments

i stopped watching this forum often so i missed it, can anyone explain to me what that is?

Im gonna sell all my duplicates(Pros,Bdors,Valentines,New Years),hoping to get the futmas players and new years players i don t have to get the set rewards i don t have.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBear012 View Post
    i stopped watching this forum often so i missed it, can anyone explain to me what that is?
    nothing since it isn't even out.
    New squad project: sets: 6/11, 6/11, 5/11, 4/11, 3/11, bdors 0/3, random rewards 0/2, don't know th last player.

Quote Originally Posted by felson View Post
    nothing since it isn't even out.
    It is coming soon within the next couple days

It will basically be like the FUT transfer market in the fact u can buy and sell players. However, there will be no buy now (only bidding) and it will use your futwatch coins. You can watch the latest stream for more info.

Bronze
    I know which date it will be out. I DM'd Ross ; and he said that the Transfer Market is going to get out around the end of Friday, Saturday or the beginning of Sunday (in this week)....... If you have any q's, ask in this thread!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoodOne View Post
    I know which date it will be out. I DM'd Ross ; and he said that the Transfer Market is going to get out around the end of Friday, Saturday or the beginning of Sunday (in this week)....... If you have any q's, ask in this thread!!!!!
    thats a very big range but yea ASK IN THE THREAD!!

Bronze
    Your welcome bro!!!!!