Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Market

What is that Limited Edition Luis Robles? Is this a promo code? I know it's probably because of RBNY's win against Tijuana

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    What is that Limited Edition Luis Robles? Is this a promo code? I know it's probably because of RBNY's win against Tijuana
    No it isn't a promo code. Limited edition cards are cards that you can only get off the market or if you lucky you pack them in daily packs. Ross puts a certain amount of limited edition cards into daily packs each day. For Robles he put 100 of them into daily packs, after the first 100 people pack Robles the only way you can get him is if one of those 100 people list him on the market.

If anyone has a IF Joseph Martinez from Atlanta I'll buy him.

Quote Originally Posted by BradyBrees View Post
    If anyone has a IF Joseph Martinez from Atlanta I'll buy him.
    i have 9 of him

FFS I bought 97 Cruyff for 22 250 coins by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by matthijswint View Post
    ffs i bought 97 cruyff for 22 250 coins by mistake
    ripppp

Maybe 2 ideas for the transfer market:

- Adding an extra 'next page' on the bottom of the page
    - A history where we can see which cards we bought and sold

Everyone did not get that message. If you got that message, your club was flagged. There was a short period where it was flagging clubs incorrectly though, so if you truly did nothing wrong, just ignore it. I'll investigate anyone who ends up getting banned with a first offense during that time period to make sure no one gets erroneously banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    Is that why everybody got a message saying: ''Using multiple accounts to buy your own players, bid up the price, or transfer coins between your own clubs is not allowed. Repeated or egregious violations will result in coin wipes and/or account bans. Thank you'' ?

bought Aguero 91 for 500 coins and sold for 5k lol

paid 10.5k for wc mascherano ffs was he anyone's player? If yes, can you please give it back?