Thread: Valentine packs

Valentine packs

Well so, thats the story.

I was playing FW around 1 and a half years ago. I just came back to the game.
    Ive seen those Valentine new things, the posts and the threads that people are making and they are getting amazing players from those "2 player packs"
    I Realized you need to get an "Secret admirer" or smth that is 14 rated to send one of those packs, and by sending to me you need to add me as a friend..?

I don't really get it. anyways, this is my club http://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/1...e.php?p=938576

If im missing something. correct me please.

Yup that's pretty much it. These Secret Admirers are worth 1 Valentine Player pack. But you can't use the ones that you pack for yourself. The Secret Admirers need to be sent to another person so thath this person can receive it and then open the Valentine player pack that comes with it, that's why people are making trades like 20 for 20, 50 for 50 etc.

You pack some SA in the normal Valentine packs, then trades yours for somebody else's SA, and you use the SA that the other person sent you to open the special Valentine Player pack.

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    Yup that's pretty much it. These Secret Admirers are worth 1 Valentine Player pack. But you can't use the ones that you pack for yourself. The Secret Admirers need to be sent to another person so thath this person can receive it and then open the Valentine player pack that comes with it, that's why people are making trades like 20 for 20, 50 for 50 etc.

You pack some SA in the normal Valentine packs, then trades yours for somebody else's SA, and you use the SA that the other person sent you to open the special Valentine Player pack.
    Ok. So, how do i trade those SA's?

Quote Originally Posted by snir123 View Post
    Ok. So, how do i trade those SA's?
    Any answer?

To trade your best bet is to post on a Valentine Exchange thread how many of Secret Admirers you have available for a trade, someone will probably answer you saying they want to trade with you. Then you need to add them on futwatch (that's why people usually post links to their clubs in these threads) so that you can easily access their clubs on the Valentine Day page

just use a second club and buy valentines on there to send to your main

Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    just use a second club and buy valentines on there to send to your main
    bruv let him grind a little bit first like we all did xD