Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 145

Thread: Exhange of Valentines players

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Buthead89 View Post
    ill give u all the ones i get

  2. #42
    instead of trading just get valentines on a second account and send them to your main

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    instead of trading just get valentines on a second account and send them to your main
    thats what i do

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluezez68 View Post
    ill give u all the ones i get
    trade with me

  5. #45

  6. #46

    Cool

    I have over 200 valentines to give and none of my friends are active anymore...for every 1 valentine you send me, ill send 3 in return :)

    club name : xXx69FUTKINGxXx

  7. #47
    I'd love some valentines. I will for sure send some to you guys who give to me!!

    club name: arich32894

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by x69futlordx View Post
    i have over 200 valentines to give and none of my friends are active anymore...for every 1 valentine you send me, ill send 3 in return :)

    club name : Xxx69futkingxxx
    ohhhhhh

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by x69FUTLORDx View Post
    I have over 200 valentines to give and none of my friends are active anymore...for every 1 valentine you send me, ill send 3 in return :)

    club name : xXx69FUTKINGxXx
    ur club didnt come up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •