Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 145

Thread: Exhange of Valentines players

  1. #131
    Is it me or the chance of getting a good player (Ballon d'Or, pro, moment) has decreased?

  2. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Is it me or the chance of getting a good player (Ballon d'Or, pro, moment) has decreased?
    Ross said the more you open the less chance you have

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    Ross said the more you open the less chance you have
    Dammit

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by katanos View Post
    Dammit
    tbf I've opened like 500 and I just got bdor Griezmann so still a chance

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by xmattinho View Post
    tbf I've opened like 500 and I just got bdor Griezmann so still a chance
    Atleast I got a moment card an 99 Best

  6. #136
    Opened 468 packs, 0 icons, 0 bdors, 0 moments, 0 pros, 468 valentine player (2 R7, 2 LM10, 1 Ronaldinho 2 Puyol, 3 Lewandowski etc, 30+ TB walkout.

  7. #137
    Anyone want to trade, only got one valentines player so far and have 5 valentines to trade http://futwatch.com/pack-simulator/1...e.php?p=518572

  8. #138

  9. #139

  10. #140

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •