Thread: Pro from a mini pack?

Question Pro from a mini pack?

How many mini packs would you predict I would have to open to pack a 99 pro and/or which pack would be best?

Bundesliga/Premier League packs are probably the best option. But it's probably near impossible to get a pro card from mini packs. Since FIFA18 packs came out I have packed 1 pro card (Lewandowsi) in thousands and thousands of packs.
    Spin the Wheel is definitely a better option for pro players but still very time consuming. Build up power for an hour and power spin and you may or may not get a pro player, but still much better chances than packs.

A LOT, i have opened hundreds of thousands of packs and have only gotten 1 pro player from a pack. I have also done the wheel like 15-16 K power at least 10 times and have gotten 0 pros. I don't know what advice to give as any advice i got didnt really woork. Probably just open a ton of packs and spin the wheel a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Funnymoney101 View Post
    How many mini packs would you predict I would have to open to pack a 99 pro and/or which pack would be best?
    last year i opened around 90k mini packs and got 2 pros and 1 bdor(skipped it) and probably min epl packs
    Last edited by pedrofski; 02-11-2018 at 12:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pedrofski View Post
    last year i opened around 90k mini packs and got 2 pros and 1 bdor(skipped it) and probably min epl packs
    is there a way to see how many of each pack you open?

Quote Originally Posted by ExpiredPigeon98 View Post
    is there a way to see how many of each pack you open?
    no im just saying around