Thread: New Icon Purchase

New Icon Purchase

Currently pleased with my squad but looking to upgrade a spot or two to push on that bit further - currently get elite 1/2 squad battles and do alright in FUT Champs when I play. I rock a 4-1-2-1-2 narrow (Courtois - SIF Vrsaljko - Prime Rio - Bailly - SIF Young - Kante - Baby Vieira - SIF Mooy - Prime Costa - IF Wilson - FUTmas Ibra)

My initial thought was to get 86 Gullit to replace Mooy but looking at reviews/IGs Iím not sure whether to pull the trigger as it seems to be not a massive improvement for so many coins. Another option would be to get 90 Henry and play him off Chem at striker.

Does anybody have any advice on which of these two would have the most impact on the team (IF Wilson currently has 171 goals in 127 games so is a massive contribution to the team - getting a new striker would probably replace Ibra)

I currently have just over 1m coins but a fair amount in the club that I can sell - all of my current squad are untradeable except Courtois, Vieira and Vrsaljko but Iím not looking to sell any of them

I haven't used either, but from what I hear, 86 Gullit isn't worth the coins and 90 Henry makes a great striker