Thread: Your FW History

Your FW History

As year 5 of futwatch clubs is nearly ending i thought now would be a good time to look back on performances over the past 5 years. Here we post the name we had during that year and the final position we had in the leaderboards at the end of the year. Iíll start:

FW15: donít recall, within the top 20 (legends pls)
    FW16: 2nd (legends pls) (my club got reset so this is my april ranking)
    FW17: 3rd (Mother Packer)
    FW18: 6th (Justin and Olivia FWC)
    FW19: 6th (The Insecurity Guards FWC) (as of now)

OK, so I started playing FW in October 2018 (one month after start of Futwatch 19), but I was visiting Futwatch before this date. I sometimes was trying to play some draft simulators and one of pages when I could do this was Futwatch (I visited Futwatch first time at the end of FW 16), but I didn't decide to make an account in Futwatch (it was probably because off that level of luck in drafts in FW was just bad). In 2017 I decided to make an account on other website - Futhead (they didn't have drafts, but they had quite good pack simulator and FIFA comunnity pages). I was playing Futhead for about 1,5 year (from FIFA 17 to FIFA 19 start). I decided to make an account in Futwatch, because Futhead founders completely stopped caring about pack simulator (it was thing that I liked, and I had very good collection). And in October 2018, I decided to make an account in FW, and when I started playing on FW, I stated that Futwatch is MUCH better page to playing and decided to leave Futhead. My nick at the start was other than actual, but I don't remember it (I changed it after I got first Change Your Club name unlock). Now I think leaving Futhead and making account in Futwatch and playing it was great choice, and I'm planning to stay here for next years.

FW 15: didn't play
    FW 16: finished top 10 (Raffi)
    FW 17: finished top 25 (raffitobyhsss)
    FW 18: finished top 25 (raffitobyhsssdanny)
    FW 19: currently 2nd (thesixmusketeers)

FW 15: didn't play
    FW 16: finished top 10 (Raffi)
    FW 17: finished top 25 (raffitobyhsss)
    FW 18: finished top 25 (raffitobyhsssdanny)
    FW 19: currently 2nd (thesixmusketeers)