Thread: Futwatch Mobile

Futwatch Mobile

Ross can you please fix the futwatch phone version to make it more friendly? it's good but it could be better, somethings like the wheel isn't aliened and the menu to login, play games seems to be overcrowded. if you can do anything to improve it ross it would be great!

1. just play it on the computer
    2. why do you always complain

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    1, what if im out or my pc is broken?
    2, ikr

Quote Originally Posted by rjk3 View Post
    actually this isnt even complaining . its to fix something/make something better

I've just converted a friend who played FIFA before to Futwatch, and he totally likes it! But he doesn't have a computer, so he only has access to the Packs section, which satisfies him. I've told him that the Games section is not that important but that the SBCs could use a potentially better interface for mobile, since it's a integral part of FW and FUT.
    But I don't think it's the most urgent thing to do, unless Ross has the time, the new things that he wants to implant are probably more important. But I'm curious to see how many % of Futwatch players play on mobile

Quote Originally Posted by SamFD3S View Post
    I've just converted a friend who played FIFA before to Futwatch, and he totally likes it! But he doesn't have a computer, so he only has access to the Packs section, which satisfies him. I've told him that the Games section is not that important but that the SBCs could use a potentially better interface for mobile, since it's a integral part of FW and FUT.
    But I don't think it's the most urgent thing to do, unless Ross has the time, the new things that he wants to implant are probably more important. But I'm curious to see how many % of Futwatch players play on mobile
    its totally playable in mobile could be tweaked more but i guess futwatch is more of a pc game.